Difference between ac Delco duraguard and GM authentic? Ph47

Hi all! I see advance auto has a ac Delco professional duraguard..ph 47. Non score.which is cool.i don't like e cores. It's listed as being 98% @ 25-30 microns efficient.EastcoastGM,best value..GMpartsdirect. they have GM authentic ph47. The skus are different between duraguard which is 19210284 and authentic 25010792.
Would the GM authentic be better,or same as the duraguard? Efficiency,quality,everything!?

Run it till she blows!
Lol I almost did! 2019? I was about 15 miles from home.radiator blew. I raced my car home,Buick LeSabre,late night.was a good20-25 minutes with a lown radiator.got home turned it off.coolant still running out.steam n smoke pouring outta valve cover,oil fill. To this day, the engine has passed emissions,leaks no oil,and I get 248 miles a tank. Crazy Hugh! These 3.8 liter v 6: Chevy engines can take a beating and still run!

Lol I almost did! 2019? I was about 15 miles from home.radiator blew. I raced my car home,Buick LeSabre,late night.was a good20-25 minutes with a lown radiator.got home turned it off.coolant still running out.steam n smoke pouring outta valve cover,oil fill. To this day, the engine has passed emissions,leaks no oil,and I get 248 miles a tank. Crazy Hugh! These 3.8 liter v 6: Chevy engines can take a beating and still run!

Nice story.

That’s not a Chevy engine, that’s the famous BUICK 3800! Also found in turbocharged form in Grand Nationals (& other places).

Back