DIESELS ACCOUNT FOR 12% OF VW’S 2017 APRIL SALES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Since VW thought they'd get away with their little smog test work around do you ever wonder what else they've done because they're so smart and everyone else is stupid?

we think alike, why would you buy something from such a dishonest company??

what other things have they done short cuts on?

Originally Posted By: VNTS
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
Since VW thought they'd get away with their little smog test work around do you ever wonder what else they've done because they're so smart and everyone else is stupid?

we think alike, why would you buy something from such a dishonest company??

what other things have they done short cuts on?

I didn't give a rats.
Thanks to Dieselgate, I got an incredible deal on my Sportwagen 1.8T gasser. Why not "take advantage" of their troubles and hit them where it hurts? Friends also scored a great deal on a leftover 2016 Sportwagen a few months back. I never thought of buying a new VW wagon until I heard of the deals people were getting on them, and after reading extensive Golf MK7 reviews (this is a great car, in all guises: Golf, GTI, Sportwagen). A thread on here by Dareo is the reason I really started looking at them. A few months later I jumped in - first new car, and have been quite satisfied.
These are an incredible value when you pick them up for $19k or less. You will not find anything with this level of refinement, peppy motor, great mpg, and standard features, anywhere near the price we paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back