Delo 400 "New formula"??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just general information I thought was known from oil discussions I've seen here and elsewhere. I can't provide any links. I'm just a layman here but my understanding was that the CI+4 used group III basestocks and they had to go to group II for the CJ-4 in order to get it to suspend additional soot in the newer 07+ emissions compliant engines. Is that not true?

Quote:

That's just general information I thought was known from oil discussions I've seen here and elsewhere. I can't provide any links. I'm just a layman here but my understanding was that the CI+4 used group III basestocks and they had to go to group II for the CJ-4 in order to get it to suspend additional soot in the newer 07+ emissions compliant engines. Is that not true?

I think the CI4+ was Group II+ basestock. I don't know what the CJ4 is. Probably the same.

Quote:

no, it is not true.

Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back