Deisel oil in High Performance Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Keto

Probably a good idea. Too bad some one started reporting replies to the Moderators because they cant stand the scrutiny *sigh*

It is called trolling and slandering, not scrutinizing. Keep calling someone an Amsoil dealer is not productive to the topic at hand. Present some fact and I will listen. May be you will learn something from the moderator because I can't teach over the internet.

Originally Posted By: azsynthetic
It is called trolling and slandering, not scrutinizing. Keep calling someone an Amsoil dealer is not productive to the topic at hand. Present some fact and I will listen. May be you will learn something from the moderator because I can't teach over the internet.

I called you an "Amsoil Troll" ONE time. Once, and just once. You are making it out to be something more than it was, and that is not honest IMO.

The evidence is suggestive, and in my opinion, and only my opinion, it tells me something. I get to choose whether or not I believe you or the evidence as presented. Your word isnt good enough for me. Anyone else can make up their own mind about how they interpret all of it.

Youre not one to talk, youre quite the name-caller yourself. Your arguments are specious at best, and not consistent with some one who rides or builds motorcycles IMHO.

You cannot back up your assertions with facts. The topic of HDEO in motorcycles is well backed by the UOA's, VOA's and experiences by many here. You cannot dispute those results with any authority or reason... as much as you may try. Present facts, documented UOA's et all to the contrary, and maybe some will listen.

You called me an Amsoil troll with no evidence to back it up and I already warned you that I am not. I am also not fooling any one like you have suggested. I already said to search the archive to see who I am but you refused to do so and instead keep on trolling that I try to fool people.

The topic is "Diesel oil in High Performance Motorcycles" and not "HDEO in motorcycles". Learn to read and stay on topic.

Last edited:
You called me an Amsoil troll with no evidence to back it up and I already warned you that I am not. I am also not fooling any one like you have suggested. I already said to search the archive to see who I am but you refused to do so and instead keep on trolling that I try to fool people.

Well, it was in reference to this by another Member:

Originally Posted By: TucsonDon
www.azsynthetic.com
(An Amsoil dealer in Cave Creek, Arizona)

Screen name: azsynthetic

Coincidence?
cool.gif

As I said before, I'll believe whatever I choose to, regardless of what you may or may not say.

The topic is "Diesel oil in High Performance Motorcycles" and not "HDEO in motorcycles". Learn to read and stay on topic.

And as pointed out by several, its HDEO thats really being referred to. A lot of people call it 'Diesel oil' because thats what its typically used in. The OP mentioned Rotella *by name* LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back