Dad bods are in.

It's all about what you're comfortable with. Not what others think.
As long as you're in shape by doing something for it that's all what counts.
The mobility and flexibility is more important than strength. Well at least for us seniors.

It's all about what you're comfortable with. Not what others think.
As long as you're in shape by doing something for it that's all what counts.
The mobility and flexibility is more important than strength. Well at least for us seniors.
Honestly, even if you're not in shape. If you enjoy gluttony and sloth more than fitness and health, that's your right. I'd also put forth that you should be held accountable for the healthcare bills you rack up. That's where the rubber meets the road....will you be responsible for your choices, or not.

Honestly, even if you're not in shape. If you enjoy gluttony and sloth more than fitness and health, that's your right. I'd also put forth that you should be held accountable for the healthcare bills you rack up. That's where the rubber meets the road....will you be responsible for your choices, or not.
Health police??? What's next? At age 65 go to the elimination chamber, because you will start needing more health care from here on out. Geeez.....

What else are they going to say without being accused of shaming some Hangbauchschwein.

In my small mountainous village in Moravia where I grew up we called guys that who were heavy beer drinkers.

Back