Cyber truck

I saw the first one for me on the L.I.E. yesterday. Ugly as sin and appeared to be slapped together with little to no care. A hard pass for me. My wife and SIL also thought it looked horrible and poorly made too. Opinions vary, if a person likes it and has the $$, they should go for it.

:D
1716198048745.jpg

They remind me of 70's dystopian sci-fi movies, maybe that is why I kind of like them. Something I could imagine the Corporation giving Jonathan in Rollerball:)

Saw another on I-10 yesterday - It had no rust - but looked ready for primer, camouflage paint, and a 50 caliber machine gun in the back 🇺🇸

The CT really lends itself to customization. That, I think, is among its best features, (of many)
I give Elon massive credit for taking the risk of the 4680 cell, steer by wire, rear wheel steering, yoke steering wheel, elimination of a thousand knobs and on and on.

For those who don't know, the battery pack of the CT has a lot more room for additional cells. Possibly nearly double the kWh capacity.

Green%20CyberTruck%20Wrap.jpg

Last edited:
The CT really lends itself to customization. That, I think, is among its best features, (of many)
I give Elon massive credit for taking the risk of the 4680 cell, steer by wire, rear wheel steering, yoke steering wheel, elimination of a thousand knobs and on and on.

For those who don't know, the battery pack of the CT has a lot more room for additional cells. Possibly nearly double the kWh capacity.

Green%20CyberTruck%20Wrap.jpg
Some shark teeth on the front??

There are 3 in my town. The first time I saw one I thought it was a kit car. "That can't be real" they are big and it seems like it attracts Corvette type guys judging by the hair (or lack of)

There are quite a few cyber trucks around here. Seem to mainly be driven by geeky looking bro-dads who probably would be shunned if they drove the diesel pickup they really wanted.

Recently many of the good looking moms have moved from Tesla and Volvo XC90 to these:

IMG_8497.jpeg

With Land Rovers, Odysseys, and Acura MDX mixed in as well.

I told my wife to not get any ideas… ;)

There are quite a few cyber trucks around here. Seem to mainly be driven by geeky looking bro-dads who probably would be shunned if they drove the diesel pickup they really wanted.

Recently many of the good looking moms have moved from Tesla and Volvo XC90 to these:

View attachment 220262

With Land Rovers, Odysseys, and Acura MDX mixed in as well.

I told my wife to not get any ideas… ;)
Yep I see the Lamborghini SUV around too. I even saw one at Walmart which was kind of funny. Also saw a light blue one which really makes them incognito if you're into that. Looks like any old CUV/SUV until you look closely. Yesterday I spotted an Aston Martin Suv. Not many of those around

The styling is odd but I do like some of the features like the drive by wire, and the ability to close the rear bed for better aerodynamics. The real problem is the cost. If they had them available in numbers at the $40K price that was promised at one time, I'm sure they'd sell a lot of them. Not enough to make Ford worried, but I'm sure they could sell as many of them as Nissan does Titans (lower 5 digit range).

At $100K+ it is a specialty lifestyle item for rich people to flex on.

Back