Cowboys vs Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be high scoring that's for sure.
Atlanta has the scarier offense with Julio Jones and the better run game.
I think GB might be too banged up after today.

Good thing for GB that game didn't go into OT, cuz I think Dallas would've won if it had..hellova comeback by Dallas after being down 18, Rodgers was just too much for that Dallas d...GB is pretty beat up, but they just keep pluggin in players and they and Rodgers keep getting it done....I think they'll get it done against ATL too...their D isn't good enough to deal with AR either...

I'm proud of Dak and Zeke for not playing like rookies.
Dak went toe to toe with Rodgers and the offense is set for a few years.
Now Dallas needs to concentrate on defense in the draft.
Its been an unbelievable year and they did better than anyone imagined.

Wow, Great game. Rodgers was...Rodgers! Would like to see Rodgers and Brady go at it in the Superbowl.

Well, well stated Dallas69. Who would've thought that Dallas would have had the season they had before the year started?? Not many saw that happening. Still a strong year. With youth to build in. Just like the Dallas team in 1992 loss to the Detroit Lions 38-6 at the Silverdome... Next year... Dallas wins a road game 30-20 over the favored 49ers en route to a 52-17 demolition of the Bills in the Super Bowl. This team could well do the same.

Last edited:
Great game. I honestly thought they had a real chance when they tied it up twice. Was rather disheartened to see those knees not hit the ground before the catch. That sealed it.

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
I'm proud of Dak and Zeke for not playing like rookies.
Dak went toe to toe with Rodgers and the offense is set for a few years.
Now Dallas needs to concentrate on defense in the draft.
Its been an unbelievable year and they did better than anyone imagined.

As much as I hate to admit it, Dallas is on the cusp of being a great team for a long time....the NFC East, and the rest of the league really, better take notice...

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
Great game. I honestly thought they had a real chance when they tied it up twice. Was rather disheartened to see those knees not hit the ground before the catch. That sealed it.

You mean the 3rd and 20 pass play to Cook?

Originally Posted By: gman2304
Wow, Great game. Rodgers was...Rodgers! Would like to see Rodgers and Brady go at it in the Superbowl.

I think there's better than a 50/50 chance you'll see just that...

While things are looking up for better things next season, they will still be looking for their first NFL divisional playoff game win since 1994 next season.

Gotta give credit where it's due, Rodgers is phenomenal. Proud of the way Dak, Zeke, and Dez played but the defense needs some work this offseason. Pass rush was nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back