Cowboys vs Packers

Status
Not open for further replies.
GB looked good today crushing NY.
What will they do in Dallas next week?
Dallas beat them earlier this year pretty easy.
Let's see,I will pick my Boys again but in a closer game.
27-24.
My other picks are:
Atlanta
KC
Patriots

I'm a Dallas fan also.....It will most likely be a shootout. If this was at Lambeau, I would pick Green Bay.

The way I look at it....If we can't beat Green Bay convincingly we don't deserve to host the NFCC game. Just like we didn't earn it in January 2015! No whining, No excuses, No "It was a Catch" B/S!

In the AFC......I hope that KC or Pittsburgh knocks the Patriot's off, A coworker of mine is a obnoxious Pats fan & I want him to be just as miserable as he was last year.

Cowboys with home field advantage will most likely beat Green Bay.

I'd love to see the Packers take it. But with all the injuries I don't see it happening.

Rogers has been taking control of the games lately, doesn't seem to matter who he plays.

Did anyone see penalties on O lines this week end? Just wait until the boys play
eek.gif
.Packers QB is experienced R-E-L-A-X. Both teams have great linebackers but the boys D is not better than Giants D. This year Giants beat Cowboys 2 times and today the Packers beat them.

Dallas only home loss in 2016 was week 1 but they did win at home and on the road. Underdog will be the small town team. Big Cityboys win
mad.gif

So apparently all of you saying that Dallas will hold GB to under 30 points must be thinking the Dallas' D is better than that of the NYG? Lol! They are not even close, and Aaron Rodgers will shred that Dallas D. The Cowboys will have to score 45 points to win this one. Can they do it? We'll see...

Originally Posted By: dblshock
Rogers has been taking control of the games lately, doesn't seem to matter who he plays.

It also doesn't seem to matter who his receivers or running backs are either...he just keeps getting it done...if I was a Dallas fan, I'd be really worried about this game...GB is red hot, and Dallas finished the season coasting, and then had a week off....they will be coming into this game cold as ice with two rookies leading the offense....that's a recipe for a disaster in big D!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: demarpaint
I'd love to see the Packers take it. But with all the injuries I don't see it happening.

Neither did all of the goobers who were picking the Giants to win...

The 2 rookies led them to 13 wins so I'm not worried there.
If GB can't stop the run game,then Rodgers won't have the ball long enough to score 30 pts.
We will see.

Cowboys are a more balanced team on offense, and their D has played above their heads all year long.

I can't wait to see a LB tandem of Jaylon Smith and Sean Lee next year. Jaylon's nerve is now firing apparently, and recently ran a 4.5 40, with a brace on!

BTW, congrats on being nominated All-Pro, Sean!

Cowboys by 7.

I like the Packers over the Cowboys....in fact I see the Packers playing the Patriots in the SB.

Odell Beckham and some of the other Giant receivers choked yesterday....

Originally Posted By: grampi
So apparently all of you saying that Dallas will hold GB to under 30 points must be thinking the Dallas' D is better than that of the NYG? Lol! They are not even close, and Aaron Rodgers will shred that Dallas D. The Cowboys will have to score 45 points to win this one. Can they do it? We'll see...

Plus GB has the playoff experience and I will give the Packers the coaching plus game planning experience.

another one and done for Jerruh!

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
The 2 rookies led them to 13 wins so I'm not worried there.
If GB can't stop the run game,then Rodgers won't have the ball long enough to score 30 pts.
We will see.

Dallas will play GB, and most likely Atlanta, and then if they win both of those games (and that's a big if), either PIT or NE in the SB. 3 of those 4 teams have veteran QBs with SB wins...I would not pin my hopes on 2 rookies going up against these teams....yes, Dallas has been very good in the regular season, but it's a completely different ball game in the post season...I still think the rookies will be overwhelmed by the magnitude of the game at some point...

Last edited:
Rodgers in the last few years has had a hard time playing up to his potential in away games. I don't see how Green Bay beats Dallas.

In the other games, Seattle had a tough time beating a [censored] team in Detroit so I don't see them winning in Atlanta.

Everybody is jumping on Pittsburgh's bandwagon because they beat up on a team with their entire secondary hurt and out of the game. But the truth is that Pittsburg is at best a mediocre team with mediocre coaching. So I'm picking Justin Houston and the Kansas City Chiefs.

As for my Patriots do I even have to justify this choice? The easiest of the games by far this weekend and my Patriots will roll over the Texans. Can't believe the Vegas odds are giving Patriots 17 points!

I'm taking the Packers over the Cowboys. I'd like a Steelers - Packers Super Bowl but Tom Brady's about unbeatable at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back