Costco Gas - Very much worth the membership cost.

Just checked online … Exxon and Citgo are cheaper and no line, more stations … I think some folks are creatures of habit and assume Costco is cheaper … Letting my card expire since no chance I’m going inside a Costco anymore …

I thought you do? And it also says on their website?

If it was member-only I would NOT go.

I am NOT a Costco member.

I pulled up one day, expecting to be denied service and asked if I was a member of their stupid club.

I was not.

Been using ever since.

For card. For cash, I go somewhere else.

So their website is wrong.. it happens...

Just checked online … Exxon and Citgo are cheaper and no line, more stations … I think some folks are creatures of habit and assume Costco is cheaper … Letting my card expire since no chance I’m going inside a Costco anymore …

Gas there is about $2.22 presently.

Other stations its like $2.35-$2.49.

It varies widely...

Passing Costco in the new car
20210108_132049.jpg

I've been enjoying the last 2-3 fill ups at 20 cents or more per gallon less than everyone else. With gas going up all over the country It's well over 2.20 a gallon here now, costco is only 1.99.

if you want to save even more, get Costco's credit card and use that every time you fill up...additional 4% savings adds up over a year returned to you as cash, check, etc...in February IIRC...

Bill

Weird, Walmart fuel in AZ is almost always around what Costco pricing is here sans the massive lines and the crowded mess every Costco parking lot is.

Off topic but think I’m going to return my membership, everything there is overpriced compared to local places/Amazon and I don’t need the ink refill service anymore since the toner my new printer takes is cheap. Miss the days of yore when Kirkland signature products where abundant and there were good deals all over the place maybe that’s true in other locals though.

Weird, Walmart fuel in AZ is almost always around what Costco pricing is here sans the massive lines and the crowded mess every Costco parking lot is.

Off topic but think I’m going to return my membership, everything there is overpriced compared to local places/Amazon and I don’t need the ink refill service anymore since the toner my new printer takes is cheap. Miss the days of yore when Kirkland signature products where abundant and there were good deals all over the place maybe that’s true in other locals though.
With as many miles as we drive a year, it's worth it to us just for the cheaper gasoline and motor oil.

He’s referring to Wal Mart gas, that being said I don’t really search out top tier gas and rarely fuel at stations that have it. I run Techron at every OCI and have never had a fuel system issue on any cars I’ve owned different topic though. Costco gas is well priced but they time I have to give up to get it doesn’t = out. If the lines there weren’t nuts I’d probably go more often.

Only gotten gas at Costco once or twice, always busy but a couple of times could have drove right in. No big deal. :)

Back