Cops shoot deer with Taser

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 2 deer had their antlers locked together in a fight. One was already dead and the other couldn't get free. One of the officers shot the deer with his Taser, which incapacitated it just long enough to cut an antler off with a cordless saw. It was then able to get up and run away.

Great video and great use of resources by the officer. It's too bad in this day and age that they had to disable the comments in the video. Probably a lot of uninformed sheeple complaining about the "poor little deer" that was just turning it's life around. Why did you have to shoot it with the taser? WHY??!!

Sheeple think hunting is cruel, but don't bat an eye when they see a wasted dead deer along the highway.

They also gladly eat meat from the grocery store because it wasn't harmed when killed.

I was expecting worse in this story. Sounds like a "shoot".

I could care less about the deer, but it seems like this was a good outcome.

As a meat eating non-hunter I COMPLETELY approve of these guys freeing the deer. I'm glad no human got hurt and the end result was the deer getting up, after a "What the??!" moment. Kudos to the cops and citizens for using the tools at hand to free the deer.

I'd have also approved of them not doing anything and letting the deer die. Circle of life, etc... It's cruel, but life IS cruel. But as you can plainly see the homes in the background, I am sure some concerned citizen didn't want the barbarity of nature intruding on their breakfast of free range eggs and fair-trade coffee.

Deer. Designed by nature to be hit by cars. Does anybody in Michigan feel bad about deer hunting season? Thin the herd so they cause less carnage on the highways.

I say thin out the Humans; You are like rats everywhere. I cant even make it 20 miles to work in an hour due to all you clueless slobs on the road.

Stop breeding you morons!

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
I say thin out the Humans; You are like rats everywhere. I cant even make it 20 miles to work in an hour due to all you clueless slobs on the road.

Amen brother!! Tell them how it really is.

slomo

I don't know too much about deer, but why cut the antlers on the living deer? Self preservation in case the deer bucked some more?

Originally Posted By: slomo

slomo

Be a leader , set an example, start with yourselves.

Originally Posted By: FL-400S
I don't know too much about deer, but why cut the antlers on the living deer? Self preservation in case the deer bucked some more?

The antlers were locked together, the deer laying on the ground one dead, it was the fasted safest way to get them apart to save the other deer. It hard to pick up two deer and unlock the horns like a puzzle.

Last edited:
Realistically, the dead deer could have gotten its antler cut first then they could have gone from there..

BUT the rut (deer mating season) is done plus they are shedding their antlers about now anyways.

Originally Posted By: Shagger
As a meat eating non-hunter I COMPLETELY approve of these guys freeing the deer. I'm glad no human got hurt and the end result was the deer getting up, after a "What the??!" moment. Kudos to the cops and citizens for using the tools at hand to free the deer.

I'd have also approved of them not doing anything and letting the deer die. Circle of life, etc... It's cruel, but life IS cruel. But as you can plainly see the homes in the background, I am sure some concerned citizen didn't want the barbarity of nature intruding on their breakfast of free range eggs and fair-trade coffee.

Ha, you jest, you funny guy. Never knew herbivores killed one another.

Originally Posted By: spasm3

Originally Posted By: slomo

Truth hurts, don't it?

slomo

Be a leader , set an example, start with yourselves.

Truth hurts, don't it?

Pull back, Look in the mirror - Humans are the biggest pestilence on this planet.

Pull back, Look in the mirror - Humans are the biggest pestilence on this planet.

Thin out the humans? well go ahead start with yourself and lead the way. Be a leader, set the example you want others to follow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back