Cooper Evolution HT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any experience with the Cooper Evolution HT tire? I know that the Michelin Defender LTX is probably a better tire, but is pretty pricy for a tire that will only see 25000 miles before dry rot sets in within about 3 yrs. I had the last version of LTX and performance and treadwear were great except the cracking. I am not comfortable buying tires from China. Vehicle is 2WD F 150 sees temps from 0 to 100 some snow and ice. Want a mainly hwy tire with some ice and snow capability.

I put a set on my mothers 11 escape. It handles very well in dry and wet road conditions. Snow and icy condition performance could be better, but not unusable. It is a very quiet tire on the highway though. Im more than happy with the price I paid for it, nice when you get it for 10% over cost and mount and balance it yourself. For a low cost decent SUV/Truck tire it might be hard to beat.

Originally Posted by HangFire
Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
What size?

Really. Do we need to ask this in EVERY tire thread?
Yes, there are different specs depending upon size.

Are the SRX and the Evolution HT almost the same tire or different name at different dealers? They looked similar to me.

Originally Posted by oilstudent24
Are the SRX and the Evolution HT almost the same tire or different name at different dealers? The looked similar to me..
The SRX seems to be a tad older design, came out early 2015. The Evolution, early 2017. I'm sure the evolution caries a lot of similarities. You can buy either at dealers.

What size?

I wasn't complaining about your comment! I was complaining about having to ask for the size with every thread! Like you said the specs change with the size.

What size?

I wasn't complaining about your comment! I was complaining about having to ask for the size with every thread! Like you said the specs change with the size.

My bad. I thought you where referring to me
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back