Cooper Discoverer

Man these tires are phenomenal.... and I got the 265/70r17 in 10 ply for only $128 a tire....

Snow performance is incredible. Most of the time, I don't even need to put the truck in 4x4.

1674012511350.png

Walmart.com....

Its where I have purchased all my tires for the past 4 years. Really cheap prices, free shipping and very low mount and balance at a WalMart store.

Once cooper came out with the updated tire walmart was able to exclusively get the old molded tires for themselves. I bought a set for $74 per tire for my Ford ranger.

I have bought tires from WalMart only once. They sent me three tires of the correct size and one tire of the wrong size. I try to send the one wrong sized tire back and they wouldn't take it because it wasn't what I ordered. It was the craziest thing I'd ever seen a company do. It was like a twilight zone episode.

It's a shame too. I quit doing business with them after that. Years of failed interactions with that corporation and I realized my sanity was more important than a few pennies saved.

With that off-topic rant being said... those tires look really nice!

I have those on my truck. I’ve been pleased with Cooper tires since Michelin refused to warranty a side wall bulge on a fairly new set I bought years ago.

used them in the past but like + use their REAL snow tyre on my 2011 fronty for better traction everywhere + especially my sometimes snow covered + always slippery sloped back yard i drive up to put coal in my home made bin just inside my basement door. been pleased with coopers as a whole + buy wherever out the door prices are best + my indy mounts + balances @ $15 ea with never an is an issue

Ran a set of 4 on my, now sold, 95 F250 for around 45,000 miles & 5.5 years. They were showing surface cracking & general wear but they were not bald yet. Sold them for $25 a piece when I got new tires. Good tires at a good price.

I got a set last summer for my Ranger, same size as yours, regular load range. Haven't had much snow yet this year but they seem to go and turn okay, stopping is iffy. Mine don't seem to balance very well, had it back to the tire shop twice to rebalance and there's still some shake.

Back