Cooler engine temps with higher viscosity?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have absolutely no significant knowledge of this subject at all or fluid dynamics or anything else relative to what I was talking about so I doubt you would understand a link if it were sent.

"You have absolutely no significant knowledge of this subject at all or fluid dynamics ..." LoL 😄

You're being a bit snobby now and have resorted to personal attacks (under your skin?) and jumping to unfounded conclusions ... so I guess I'll have to be a bit snobby back since I was trying to have a civil discussion here. "

I am trying to be nice but you just drone in a circle and manipulating what I said into something I didn't say then arguing it.

The simple fact you are arguing against well known tenets of engineering is by itself proof positive you don't have a detailed knowledge of the subject or the conditions surrounding it.

I will be happy to explain it but if you don't grasp what has already been posted then you certainly wont grasp a more detailed explanation.

So, go back and put what I said IN CONTEXT and then raise a legitimate question.

Don't change it around and don't interpret it- just understand it.

I'll be happy to comply but you will have to advance yourself in a few areas to deep dive in this

"... arguing against well known tenets of engineering ..." LoL. Thanks again for the laugh. :ROFLMAO:

I made my replies quite relative to the context of your comments - and what I said is true if you care to go do your own research on the subject matter. You make excuses (ie, "doubt you would understand a link if it were sent") ... [lol, more "humor", thanks] so that you don't have to explain things you say because frankly I don't think you could technically support most of what you claim. In your typical mode of operation, you skirt the subject when challenged, and never have any legitimate links to information supporting your claims. All you do is make all these claims that you're some super SME (a facade more likely), and 98% of the time you say absolutely nothing to really support your claims with a lot of general weasel words that skirt the focus of discussions.

Otherwise, I agree with the other 2%. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back