Cool, I learned how to rebuild a turbo!!!

There is some useful information in that, but, yes, it’s quite tongue in cheek in the tool selection, and the cluttered bench. His “security screws” tool (Swiss Army knife scissors) is even better than the vise grips and frankly, there is no way that those screws were loosened or tightened with that.

There is some useful information in that, but, yes, it’s quite tongue in cheek in the tool selection, and the cluttered bench. His “security screws” tool (Swiss Army knife scissors) is even better than the vise grips and frankly, there is no way that those screws were loosened or tightened with that.
I agree it is a good intro on how to rebuild turbos. I have never done it myself but that does seem certainly within my capabilities although
I just need to get the left handed vice grips and the white locktite, then I will be good...........

I do agree, it appears to be good information, just presented in a humorous manner for those with some mechanical and tool knowledge (not to be taken literally by the unexperienced). I have not taken apart a turbo and I honestly have learned some from it. I found it both informative and entertaining.

Back