Considering a newer car. 2 picks, your opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
Another Altima vote.

There's a reason everybody seems to have one!

Sadly dont see that many around here. Newer generation sure, but this generation, not so much. Mostly Honda and Toyota for Japanese brands.

Funny.. Even the company I'm currently working for provides parts for Honda and Toyota, but not for Nissans.

I used to own that generation of Altima so I can vouch that they're great cars.
thumbsup2.gif
I would vote for that and prefer that in a heartbeat.

For what its worth, I just recently test drove a 1999 Subaru Legacy Brighton 5 speed wagon with decent miles on it. It's a nice car, I like the solid feel of that generation. I'd really like a GT wagon but they're hard to find especially in decent shape. I just put a ton of new front end parts in the Sat so for now I'm driving it, I think if I get a new car soon, its going to be spring/summer now. I think the Alt is what I want too.. I love the looks of those!

Check the Altimas for rust, around the back wheel wells. Maybe it was the previous generation but they were one of the few cars on the road I'd see with truly gaping holes in the body.
Either one would be fun though.

Sentra by far. I bought a brand new 2.0 with PP in 2000 (01 model) and I made the mistake of trading it in. That car was unreal and the limited slip worked wonderfully. Plus how can you go wrong with an SR20? those cars were only made for 2000-01 and are pretty rare to not be ricer-ized. I'd snag it. Here is mine...

7882.jpg

Altima. In addition to the reasons noted above,you are going to spend a lot of time looking at that interior and as you said the Altima interior is more pleasing to the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back