Congratulations Tony Stewart!

Congratulations to Smoke on the win tonight in the SRX race at I-55 speedway. This is his second victory of the season. Great race, and the SRX cars look killer out on the dirt! 🏁🏁

I sure wouldnt want to be one of the mechanics responsible for getting those cars ready for next week. It might be smarter to make the dirt track the last of the 6 races, give them the entire off season to repair them.

I sure wouldnt want to be one of the mechanics responsible for getting those cars ready for next week. It might be smarter to make the dirt track the last of the 6 races, give them the entire off season to repair them.
I think they should run more dirt races. They run the composite bodies because they are cheaper and quicker to repair. I do think they need to modify the grill guards in a way that packs less dirt, and someone's going to have to tell Deegan she needs to report all the water blowing out BEFORE the melts the engine down. Apparently she didn't tell anyone during the break between the heats and the main event, and started the main with no water. :/

It sure was crazy what went on, I expected some damage but it was over the top!

I think they should run more dirt races. They run the composite bodies because they are cheaper and quicker to repair. I do think they need to modify the grill guards in a way that packs less dirt, and someone's going to have to tell Deegan she needs to report all the water blowing out BEFORE the melts the engine down. Apparently she didn't tell anyone during the break between the heats and the main event, and started the main with no water. :/
I think the guy making the comments to Deegan was just flustered and having a long night with so many wrecked and broken down race cars, I wouldn't take it so seriously.

And his NHRA team got their first Top Fuel win.

...Pruett claimed her first win since the 2021 season-opener in Pomona, but more importantly, she scored her first win as a member of Tony Stewart Racing, the team assembled last winter by her husband, the NASCAR Hall of Famer....

...“This is everything,” said an emotional Pruett. “This being the Dodge Power Brokers Nationals we brokered that Dodge power all week long. My crew has been flawless all weekend long and couldn’t be more proud to do this in front these Denver Fans. I’ll say two things; this view never gets old. Also, this is the first Top Fuel win for Tony Stewart Racing and that will also never get old"...

Back