Congrats to team USA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red/white/blue won their semifinal game versus Finland today and will play in the gold medal game against Canada Sunday afternoon! This is a rematch of the 2002 gold medal game and an earlier game from this tournament which the USA won.

Here's to another 'miracle' this year!
cheers3.gif

Ohno
33.gif

The canukes are getting the golds right now. We look good in 4 man bobsled today though.

Should be a great game

i am rooting for canada on this one, it means a lot more to them than it does to us...

What a horrible, horrible game, I wish there was a way to undo the first 20 minutes. It's probably the reason i had a nightmare about doing an oil analysis and having a value of 12000 Iron.
shocked2.gif

papa --- we cannot deny our american friends/neighbours our good beer. where are your morals,man! michiganders have been coming to windsor for decades to buy canadian beer, and they love it.
congrats to the u.s. womens hockey team on their excellent performance in the final.hopefully, the men's game will be as exciting.as defektes says " i don't care who wins, just want to watch a good game of hockey." a medal of any colour is a mark of excellence.

Originally Posted By: OpelFever
What a horrible, horrible game, I wish there was a way to undo the first 20 minutes. It's probably the reason i had a nightmare about doing an oil analysis and having a value of 12000 Iron.
shocked2.gif

LOL

Originally Posted By: OpelFever
shocked2.gif

Yeah, even I was disappointed. I was ready to see a good game, and within ten minutes it was no longer competitive. At least they won the last two periods, so hopefully they'll have the desire to play hard in tonight's game.

No miracle if USA wins this year. They have a great team. I'm looking forward to Sunday!

From the Thread Canada to Americans regarding Hockey

[Re: oilboy123]

gofastman

Loc: Minnesota
good stuff, too bad they suck so bad at hockey! hahaha
I kid, i kid

Prepare to write your retort here

Originally Posted By: yeti
papa --- we cannot deny our american friends/neighbours our good beer. where are your morals,man! michiganders have been coming to windsor for decades to buy canadian beer, and they love it.

When I was a kid....errr, young adult, we used to go to the Brewers Retail all the time. One time the Canadian Border guys stopped us in a boat with about 30 cases of the golden goodness on board. They were pretty cool and let us go on our way.

edit.....I miss the trips to Mothers Pizza as well.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Papa Bear
Originally Posted By: Xman77

Here's to another 'miracle' this year!
cheers3.gif

You had better let us win or we'll pack up our beer and bacon and not let you have any.
cool.gif

Can we keep all the high-quality comedians??

Man I almost thought we beat USSR.

Beer for all Canadians on yer buddy who lost a bet.

No beer for them cigar smokin' girl hockey players.

Great hockey games, both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back