Classy Winner vs Sore Looser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: madRiver
Originally Posted By: SavagePatch
Emotions and being put on the spot. They're athletes not politicians. I'm sure they regret their statement and would have expressed their feelings better given some time to absorb the whole situation. I've played competitive spots but never at that level. My hat's off to them and I hope that they keep it "classy".

Well I wonder what brand wants her now. Being a high level athlete also brings far more income representing companies. They drop losers instantly as they pay them nicely to represent them.

I am sure some soccer club pays nicely for coaching. NOT!

What brand wanted her before?

Im a hockey nut and nothing excites me at a game or watching on tv is a shootout. I am blessed to even attend a hockey game but privileged to see a shootout.Goalies carry their teams to victory or loss but they live to play another day. I am a huge Carey Price fan and he goal tends for the Montreal Canadiens and does an outstanding job keeping the team competitive. Womens US Soccer goal tender could learn much from any NHL goaltender.

Originally Posted By: Al
She is a nut job. If she ever marries it will last abou 2 years, unless the guy is brain dead. Then again. She does have um....other attributes.

She's been married for nearly 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back