Condiments, etc

I for one personally enjoy this mustard on lots of things. I have a pretty high pain tolerance like my real dad and brother.

if you try it, and have not before; prepare yourself. The other mustard is very mild but good. I don’t do ketchup, relish and all that stuff on sandwiches and I don’t eat hot dogs.

Attachments

• 55B0EC34-9A9A-4DCD-B9FC-D01791B93DFC.jpeg
    55B0EC34-9A9A-4DCD-B9FC-D01791B93DFC.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 2087B3E9-48D1-43AC-B226-7D329AD2DDB4.jpeg
    2087B3E9-48D1-43AC-B226-7D329AD2DDB4.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 16
if you dont eat hot dogs you should try good hot dogs.

Hebrew national or nathans would be the min standard.. not that ballpark mystery meat stuff.

I like mine with some diced sweet onion. a tiny line of ketchup on one side and the same tiny line of dijon or stadium mustard on the other side of bun.

In a pinch wahl sauce works good instead of mustard.

or sometimes I'll pull some meaty chili leftovers out of the freezer.. much better than chili sauce.

Try Sriracha Ketchup...

Just be careful, it gets hotter as it ages..
they make the best Sriracha sauce.

Foreign sounding name.. but made in California.

Store brand.. made in... Vietnam... not the same level of quality.

if you dont eat hot dogs you should try good hot dogs.

Hebrew national or nathans would be the min standard.. not that ballpark mystery meat stuff.

I like mine with some diced sweet onion. a tiny line of ketchup on one side and the same tiny line of dijon or stadium mustard on the other side of bun.

In a pinch wahl sauce works good instead of mustard.

or sometimes I'll pull some meaty chili leftovers out of the freezer.. much better than chili sauce.
Do you have any brands you prefer over Nathans and Hebrew National?

Yes, I like the Trader Joe's Green Dragon, it is a great all purpose sauce.

I like condiments of all kinds. Mostly hot sauces and salsas, but really whatever depending on the food I'm eating.

My favorite are the sauces and salsas the local taco truck owners make. Everyone does it different and they all taste amazing.

BBQ sauce. Ketchup, pickles, lettuce, relish, cheese. Sometimes. Never ketchup on a hot dog though. And only Oscar Meyer cheese dogs for me never any other brand lol.
Pickles are a great condiment.

I will put a light amount of ketchup on a regular (not Chicago or NY style) hot dog, but prefer a "burger sauce" if available. For example at Hamburger Heaven I get them with mustard, kraut, onions, and burger sauce.

We just got a small chain here called The Original Hot Dog Factory. It's good stuff.

Do you have any brands you prefer over Nathans and Hebrew National?
Well I was mentioning national brands. We have some local meat market(s) that make High Quality although not all are to my taste.

Dietz and watson are ok but I like nathan's angus beef better.
I have heard the kirkland beef franks at costco are really good, but I cant eat 36.
Some of the newer uncured beef franks get good reviews but I havent branched out yet.

Back