Condensate pump

I am thinking I need a new condensate pump for dehumidifier or air handler in crawl space. A sensor says it's wet near the air handler.

There seem to be an abundance of Little Giant pumps on Amazon and Home Depot. But they seem to last 5 years. Unsure of the type of switch they have. I am thinking the switch is what breaks.

AquaSource manufactures them with a hall switch which should be a longer lasting switch.

Thoughts on either brand?

Does the pump also removes the condensation from the furnace or high efficiency. On the plastic part or bowl that will trigger the pump was eaten by the acidic condensation from the furnace. I added a small piece of solid Styrofoam and is been working great.

Does the pump also removes the condensation from the furnace or high efficiency. On the plastic part or bowl that will trigger the pump was eaten by the acidic condensation from the furnace. I added a small piece of solid Styrofoam and is been working great.
It's an all electric heat pump going to one condensate pump and a dehumidifier going to another condensate pump.

I recently replaced during fall, my 22 year old Little Giant pump with the same model (VCMA-20ULS) . It still ran but its pumping ability went down hill where it was running too long to empty the tank. I can't ask for a better pump after 22 years.

Ive used whatever is sold at Home Depot, and they’ve lasted long times for pumping dehumidifiers And mod/con boilers.

I just replaced the one on our mod/con becausemit was getting noisy. We used the HD store brand… must have been 1.5 years ago…. It’s silent, has LEDs telling status, no complaints fwiw…

Back