Comments anyone?

1709519906968.jpg

Imagine strolling into a Wendy's, where the cleanliness score is teetering on the edge, just a couple of oil spills shy of nosediving into the 'health hazard' zone. Meanwhile, a brigade of acne-adorned teens, for whom the concept of 'hygiene' is as alien as quantum physics, are gleefully juggling your burgers like circus performers. It's a scene so surreal, you half expect a health inspector to burst in and put the place out of its misery.

A lighter restaurant, so avant-garde it was below grade. Beautiful appointments, soft lighting, sexy looking clientele.
"This is for me", I thought.
When the short order man pulled the tray of the slicer back a convention of cockroaches broke up....under the blade guard, out from base up the chef's arm.

"What'll you have?", asked the friendly chef. "Oh...nothin'" I answered.
I was into carrying my lunch anyway.

Good score for people who eat there is a good score for insects too.

Regards,
Jophn

If Disney had made a short with Jimny Cockroach they would be endearing :)

Rather have neither, but better the bug than the recently banned neurotoxin they used to spray liberally all over the joint.

La cucuracha oriental appears to be enjoying some sun between the posted bill and the glass - odd as I though they typically avoid light.

My wife and I were seated at a quaint little restaurant that was getting rave reviews. We had our drinks and was waiting to place our order with the waiter. She showed up wiping her hands on a dish towel and said “sorry, I had to mop up the men’s bathroom. The commode overflowed”. She made a nodding gesture to a very large guy seated close to us. I said we are just here for these drinks, check please.

Back