Coffee - Your Current Brew

I'm partial to Daz Bog as it's local to me and roasted in Denver. The have a sense of humor which is always good. I'm fond of their mocha java blend which isn't flavored and their KGB blend.
Dazbog

Folgers original, Colombian and country roast. I love my Folgers. Also have some Chock Full O Nuts too and Hills Bro’s. It’s all good just the Folgers is my favorite.

Deathwish coffee.

death_wish_coffee_ground_angle_480x480.jpg

One of the few remaining store bought beans that's still good quality and not far off its "roasted on" date around here...

w6a0Jiyl.jpg

I don't like bad coffee, but I can drink almost anything as long as it's not horrible. I can stand instant, but I'll occasionally have 3rd wave coffee if I feel like treating myself.

One place I got some Tanzanian peaberry for $7/lb. I could definitely see that it was all peaberries.

Back when I was buying coffee for the office (I got reimbursed) there were basically two that everyone in the office was good with. I could find Illy cans for $6.99 each at a certain store. Then there were vacuum-packed bricks of Lavazza. They would go into our manual espresso machine. However, after a while that machine just died. I helped fix it a few times after hours. The most important was that the gasket would wear out and then it would leak. But a new gasket fixed it. But when the boiler started leaking it was pretty much beyond repair and our boss authorized the purchase of an office super auto machine.

Back