Coconut Cream Pie

Shel_B

Site Donor 2023
My friend Alva and I recently made Stella Parks' Coconut Cream Pie from Stella's Bravetart cookbook.

1668628727882.jpeg

Looks great. That is my favorite...I dont bake but have had some good ones at Bob Evans and also at Frishes Big Boy.....Man now I want a slice.....or two...

looks good but surely NOT healthy, like many tasty treats enjoy in moderation + NOT too often. theres a small bakery in Lewisburg Pa, Cathermans that makes cakes to order + after my cousin brought a Chocolate Truffel cake to a recent family gathering i am Hooked as i love CHOCOLATE, its very chocoltate + not sickening sweet!! i drink BLACK coffee these days + NO sodas or high sugar "juices" + indulge i berrys regularly as they are tasty, healthy, + low NET carbs!!

My friend Alva and I recently made Stella Parks' Coconut Cream Pie from Stella's Bravetart cookbook.

View attachment 126499
I'd have a couple of slices. Still need to put on about 7 lbs so that the Pacific ocean waters are bearable to this seal*. I measured 54°F yesterday and it will keep getting colder by about two degrees over the next couple of months.

* baby seal not Navy seal

We have a regional chain that does breakfast, burgers, and pies. Their banana cream pie has sliced almonds over the top, but there's just a little bit of toasted coconut in the center of the cream top.

96d19f728d784f5d9f9ae8b086866fb5.jpg

Back