Chipmunks - Damit.

Originally Posted by Lubener
For the ones that aren't caught in my rat trap and end up in my box trap, I release them....Into my farm pond. The bass love them.
[Linked Image]

I love it. Bass gotta' eat too.

Last night poured some fine ground black pepper down the chipmunk holes that I could find . Get the large bottle at BJs .

Originally Posted by stockrex
I did the 5 gallon buck thing, works well but after a day or 2 the darn thing get very very very smelly.

I'm assuming you are kidding? LOL??

You gotta dump the bucket daily...

This is a clever method BTW. Chipmunks are difficult to trap otherwise.

One thing I didn't notice in this thread is, (typically) if you don't have food sources near your home, you won't have chipmunks. Bird feeders, acorns, etc..

As much as we'd love to keep bird feeders, we can't do it because of these little buggers. The big oak tree way out front is bad enough,.,

Last edited:
These methods are illegal and have been banned by the Geneva Convention and
Executive Order 13491.

Federal Crime.

So you can deal with Benny in the Shower room and Corona at the same time.

It is n'eer too late to repent, you vile creatures !

Originally Posted by JTK
...One thing I didn't notice in this thread is, (typically) if you don't have food sources near your home, you won't have chipmunks. Bird feeders, acorns, etc..

As much as we'd love to keep bird feeders, we can't do it because of these little buggers. The big oak tree way out front is bad enough,.,

The neighbor with her bird feeder is what I suspect enticed the little demons to my yard. I have to admit a bit of schadenfreude when she complained about her paver-block walkway starting to come apart due to their tunneling...

Back