Chevy kills the 45K base blazer trim .

2025 Blazer EV packages rearranged and base price lowered. I haven’t looked at details, but for 2024 there was numerous option packages that were mandatory, so this price drop was expected. It appears some items from old packages now become standard with actual optional packages now.

Also “Performance Enhancements” coming for MY 2025. Details announced soon, I’m guessing after 2024 models largely clear out, since 2025 models have begun production. Also kind of expected because LYRIQ has a power/torque boost you buy/install OTA, so the platform was designed for power upgrades over time.

Undercuts base Model Y Long Range AWD by just a tad ($49,630).

IMG_9413.jpeg

Last edited:
2025 Blazer EV packages rearranged and base price lowered. I haven’t looked at details, but for 2024 there was numerous option packages that were mandatory, so this price drop was expected. It appears some items from old packages now become standard with actual optional packages now.

Also “Performance Enhancements” coming for MY 2025. Details announced soon, I’m guessing after 2024 models largely clear out, since 2025 models have begun production. Also kind of expected because LYRIQ has a power/torque boost you buy/install OTA, so the platform was designed for power upgrades over time.

Undercuts base Model Y Long Range AWD by just a tad ($49,630).

View attachment 224373
EV prices are nuts, except if your a performance enthusiast I dont get the point of it all. $10,000 more than the same car in ICE version. Maybe I am getting older and dont want to spend this kind of money and be tied to an electric cord but people who have more "free" spending patterns buying something for fun or performance I can see it.

Ohhhhh ... I forgot, $7,500 from Uncle Sam does make a big difference! That can be a game changer in the decision process. I think the looks of both version EV and ICE are nice. AS long as the base version isnt stripped down it can be a game changer for many vs ICE

Back