Chevy Cruze Delayed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Articles are somewhat sketchy, basically the New GM "wants to get it right."

Given that they can't seem to do anything right by the public nowdays (I submit the OP as Exhibit "A"), I'd much rather they wait and get it right.

Well, there are a few reasons why, but none are "major" issues.
(can't tell ya, sorry.)

I can tell you one reason though: The sell down of the current Cobalt. While it is selling better, there are going to be quite a few 'Balts out there. So no reason yet to rush the Cruze out yet...

Originally Posted By: opus1
Articles are somewhat sketchy, basically the New GM "wants to get it right."

Given that they can't seem to do anything right by the public nowdays (I submit the OP as Exhibit "A"), I'd much rather they wait and get it right.

Originally Posted By: daves87rs
I can tell you one reason though: The sell down of the current Cobalt. While it is selling better, there are going to be quite a few 'Balts out there. So no reason yet to rush the Cruze out yet...

^^ These.

I can't help but feel that half the people who complain about its delayed release would be complaining just as loudly if it were sub-par...

You can't honestly think that it was delayed because they wanted to get it right. There has to be something sneaky here, I mean, IT IS GM!

Originally Posted By: parimento1
You can't honestly think that it was delayed because they wanted to get it right. There has to be something sneaky here, I mean, IT IS GM!

Dude, just get over youself....

They just released the Lacrosse anyways....

Maybe like with the Aztek, they need to work on spelling as well as building of a decent vehicle.

X-treme advertizing is stale at best.

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Let's face it, anything they do, people will complain; a great # of people don't want them to succeed. That's pretty sad.

Some of us don't care either way. We'd just like to see our $$ back.

Originally Posted By: jsharp
Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Let's face it, anything they do, people will complain; a great # of people don't want them to succeed. That's pretty sad.

Some of us don't care either way. We'd just like to see our $$ back.

If you want your $$$ back, then I would hope you'd want them to succeed. Somehow I have the feeling that the ones who don't care about American industries will be the first to snivel about their McDonald's paycheck not being able to pay the rent on the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back