Chevron website issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else having trouble accessing Chevron's PDS/SDS links? I get the following error message and my (mobile) browser won't open the link.

MSDS LINK

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by GoldDot40
Looks like their security certificate expired. It gives the option to continue to the page if you want to take the chance.

+1- you should be able to continue though.

Tx guys..i initially was hesitant to proceed given the warning but I disregarded it and downloaded the data.

Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
Anyone else having trouble accessing Chevron's PDS/SDS links? I get the following error message and my (mobile) browser won't open the link.

MSDS LINK

[Linked Image]

I get that for a few minutes on all websites after having set back the date on my computer to use an expired service manual disc and then restore the correct date. After a few minutes it's normal. Did you do anything with the clock?

Originally Posted by atikovi
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

MSDS LINK

[Linked Image]

I get that for a few minutes on all websites after having set back the date on my computer to use an expired service manual disc and then restore the correct date. After a few minutes it's normal. Did you do anything with the clock?

No, i just proceeded forward this one time with the download despite the warning. I paid attention to the download address and it still had the "Chevron.com" in it so I'm pretty confident it wasn't a hack/redirect and the security certificate expired as was suggested. I was thinking I should drop a line to their webmaster... but I bet their web team is probably on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back