Worst idea ever, what a monstrosity

$(KGrHqN,!n0FJLdkIS3CBSTYrzKRsg~~_4.JPG

$T2eC16d,!)8E9s4l8hl4BSTYr80vPg~~_4.JPG

I like that under Features and Options it list "V-Style Engine"

Ebay

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: silverrat
I like that under Features and Options it list "V-Style Engine"

Yep; it lists it as a V-8 and a V-6....so which is it? It really does not matter
37.gif

I would like to see the tire specs. I'll bet it is overloaded even before hauling full.

Hideous indeed.

I have bought a few limos. First thing I check is welds of extension................many do not pass. And sellers often resist an inspection underneath. Some real hatchet jobs.

Last edited:
As if it weren't a bad enough idea already they stuck that huge spoiler on the back. I agree with the tire issue.

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Worst idea ever, what a monstrosity

Well, the two door wasn't exactly a home run either...

I like the Jaguar S-type and Mercedes E-class Chrysler 300 limos. It is all in the coachwork...

Even the "fake" Rolls Royce Phantom limos look good to me.

Regular old LTC is a beautiful car but it really is getting old. Though the "Executive L" edition.. Man, I seen some nice ones of them. Just bone stock black ones. Envy... (you can even see tha tlong rear door in the left of the picture, of the LTC in the picture.)

Last edited:
It's no worse than just about every other stretch limo out there, in my opinion.

I guess the hood pins and wing are a bit much, but the 300's on 22" rims are pretty bad too.

It was one of the ugliest cars on the road at the time, even in stock form. I have no idea what they were thinking when they came out with that Monte Carlo honestly...

Is it blocking three handicapped spaces?
laugh.gif

I always wonder about the Ackerman steering geometry on ideas like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back