Cheap Compact Fridge Recommendations

I bought one of these for $129 in 2020, but gave it to my mom. Now I need another one and she doesn't want to give it back because of how great it is... but they've gone up to $179!

I like that it had a separate freezer, that's why I chose it. I do want that same feature again. But I'm a little unhappy with the price increase.

Wondering if there are any other suggestions? Cheaper is better. I'd prefer to use Best Buy, Target, Walmart, in no particular order. Maybe Amazon if needbe but rather get it local so it's less likely to have been abused in shipping.

That's a pretty good price.
If you need it immediately, best snatch it up.
In my quick search, Homer was $199, Lowes was like $219.
Remember a happy Mom is priceless.
Happy googling.

As a side note I have one in my (hot Texas) garage that I use to store my lipo rc batteries. I have it set on a timer so I can plug a small 12" fan to run at the same time. Mine has the condensor coils in the sidewalls unexposed and the fan blowing on the sidewalls really helps keep the thing cooler. Galanz brand from WM, but it has lasted 4-5 years now. I have a remote temp readout I can see from in the house in it. With the timer it comes on for an hour every 4 hours or so, enough to keep it around 50-60 degrees. Light bill doesn't seem to notice it is even there. I think it is a 2 cu ft, wish I had gotten a bigger one.

Back