Casual Walking Shoes

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
For everyday use.
Black sizes up to 14
Who makes the most comfortable shoes especially for a bad back.
Spira are nice but getting expensive ( spring loaded)
Gravity defeyers are well made but the spring rates are all wrong giving you the feeling you're walking in mud...lol
Any suggestions. Thanks all.

No matter what shoes you buy, I'd recommend getting a Shoe / Glove Dryer.
Once I bought one, I'd never be without it.
Not the one I bought, but you get the idea.
Screenshot (229).png

You might look into Ecco shoes. I’ve had a pair for almost two years, and despite nearly daily use, they remain comfortable, dry (Gore-Tex lining), and show remarkably little wear. They are not cheap, but they have lasted far longer than Timberland, Rockport, and similar brands.

I like Asics and New Balance. Rockport makes excellent hard shoes. I have no experience with the other brands listed...
Good luck.

For dress shoes,I like Rockport. They're as comfortable as my Asics. Both have perfect arch support, which is what I need, because I have really high arches.

I've heard the rockports are hard to beat. I've been looking for a pair as the Dr. Scholl's I purchased recently have very little roll and Walk a little flat.

Don't Asics widths run tight- I remember owning a pair that was Medium- guess I need to go with Wide
Although I'm not Wide regularly... thanks
I wear a D (medium) and Asics fit perfect. My favorites were my Gel Enduro's,from probably around 2012 or so. If I ever see a pair for sale somewhere I'm grabbing them. Best shoes I've ever had.

Back