Castrol Edge EP sale at Advance Auto Parts

I’m off today, so I’m crushing the one down street from me and one across Ohio River. Both 8 minutes away. 💩🙊

Just remember what AAP management told me yesterday: every Sunday prices drop more.

I asked the local SE Michigan store to scan a 0w-20 and a 5w-20 (the only viscosity they had left). Both were $18.95. I passed.

I picked up a exhaust gasket from AAP and they had 1 0w-20 and 5 5w-30 jugs on the 30 % off clearance table 27.xx I asked was this the price of the oil or was it 30% off He said that 27.xx was the price. I told him I perchase 3 5qt jugs last week for 18.xx ??? I should have him price check but did not

I picked up a exhaust gasket from AAP and they had 1 0w-20 and 5 5w-30 jugs on the 30 % off clearance table 27.xx I asked was this the price of the oil or was it 30% off He said that 27.xx was the price. I told him I perchase 3 5qt jugs last week for 18.xx ??? I should have him price check but did not
All the stuff I got was on regular oil shelf. Guess each store varies

Bought 5w20 x 6 for $13.xx yesterday
other than CarQuest or AAP that were previously CarQuest stores (still using the CarQuest Point of Sale System), all other AAP where the item has not been selling and is still in stock, are now down to $13.xx

I have bought the following:
Castrol Extended Performance (5 Qts bottles)
0w20 x 4
5w20 x 15
5w30 x 4

and I have found even more Total Quartz motor oil (bigger haul than the Castrol) for cheaper at all these AAPs, they are back down to the old summer prices, I can put a list of the prices if anyone needs it.

other than CarQuest or AAP that were previously CarQuest stores (still using the CarQuest Point of Sale System), all other AAP where the item has not been selling and is still in stock, are now down to $13.xx

0w20 x 4
5w20 x 15
5w30 x 4

and I have found even more Total Quartz motor oil (bigger haul than the Castrol) for cheaper at all these AAPs, they are back down to the old summer prices, I can put a list of the prices if anyone needs it.
yup

0w20 x 4
5w20 x 15
5w30 x 4

Nice! During the Castrol EP hall I picked up 17 jugs of 0W-20 (with the MB 229.71 approval) as well as 14 jugs of 5W-30 (all 5QTs). I cleaned all the San Diego stores a few weeks ago! 😁

0w20 x 4
5w20 x 15
5w30 x 4

I would love that list!

i have been trying to search inventory but i assume local shops are buying these before customers get to it
I have local advance employee say in my face he is keeping all Castrol for local store owner but have 2 1 QTs 5w30 Castrol ep one was leaking and another label was reaped I took it because near by me all 5w30 gone in 60 miles radius of me .

I have local advance employee say in my face he is keeping all Castrol for local store owner but have 2 1 QTs 5w30 Castrol ep one was leaking and another label was reaped I took it because near by me all 5w30 gone in 60 miles radius of me .
Hit my APP closest to me. 10 5 quart GTX HM 10w40 jugs at $9 per jug. Got lost 4 5quart jugs of EDGE EP 0w20 now down to $11 each.

IMG_4116.jpeg

Cleaned out my local store of all the 0w/5w20 they had for $13. Checkout guy was shocked. Asked if he could have one of the jugs for his car. I “let him have one”. 😑

10 jugs total.

Attachments

• IMG_4115.jpeg
    IMG_4115.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4118.jpeg
    IMG_4118.jpeg
    118.7 KB · Views: 47
Back