Castrol Edge EP sale at Advance Auto Parts

The prices are consistent across AAPs from my experience, Oily Ed saw the Castrol Edge EP 5w30 ringing at 13.19 and when you went yesterday it was $16.xx? that's confusing
Yes they are confusing. I went back to my AAP yesterday and the Quartz oil I bought a month or two ago is now $16 instead of $13. I don't know why it would go UP when they are trying to clear it.

Yes they are confusing. I went back to my AAP yesterday and the Quartz oil I bought a month or two ago is now $16 instead of $13. I don't know why it would go UP when they are trying to clear it.
We I used go college commute they 2 stores in one city or 15 miles with each other still there prices will be different so after I all ways price check before I buy it.agreed not all clearance prices will be same for all stores.

They are probably trying to figure out what price that people are willing to pay for it.

Lowes also has prices that vary by store for clearance items. I assume that the managers can select a range for the discount and normally decrease the price over time.
Autozone had Blaster Surface Shield on clearance for $6 and it's now $10 . Why ? is the answer

Autozone had Blaster Surface Shield on clearance for $6 and it's now $10 . Why ? is the answer
They matched that for me because the shelf price still said $6. But yeah it was $10 a bottle at the register. They ordered another 4 for me from the hub and honored the $6. Product is good but the nozzle is awful and unpredictable as to when it clogs

I've found that different stores have different pricing. One store the 5w-30 was $19.07. My closest store had the 0w-20/5w-20 &5w-30 for little over $13 for a 5 qt. jug. Bought 5 @ this price along w/my "perks" rewards. Now I REALLY have enough in my oil inventory for QUITE a while!

Wiped out my local AAP of GTX HM 10w40 5quart jugs. 7 jugs at $9 each. Single quarts I grabbed last 22 at $2.19 each.

9 last jugs of edge EP 5w30: $8 each jug. Last 6 5w20 jigs were $10 each. Guy said AAP across river has tons of GTX hm jugs cheaper than this store. And tons of 0w20 and 5w20 EP jugs. I’ll stop either tomorrow or Friday

Wiped out my local AAP of GTX HM 10w40 5quart jugs. 7 jugs at $9 each. Single quarts I grabbed last 22 at $2.19 each.

9 last jugs of edge EP 5w30: $8 each jug. Last 6 5w20 jigs were $10 each. Guy said AAP across river has tons of GTX hm jugs cheaper than this store. And tons of 0w20 and 5w20 EP jugs. I’ll stop either tomorrow or Friday
Nice score

Back