Carb cleaner for outboard

Any good suggestions for a carb cleaner in a bottle for an outboard ?
Mine is oil injected but I do also mix a small amount of oil in my gas for extra protection about 200 to 1.
I'm running real rough at idel and hard to start.

Always check for Mud dauber wasp nests under the cover, if they break loose and the engine inhales them causes much wear. They have also filled the hub of my propeller with nests. Wasps have made nests in the hollow tube of the trailer, than swarm out to sting me when disturbed.

Rod

Always check for Mud dauber wasp nests under the cover, if they break loose and the engine inhales them causes much wear. They have also filled the hub of my propeller with nests. Wasps have made nests in the hollow tube of the trailer, than swarm out to sting me when disturbed.

Rod

How to the wasps like it when their nests are in the hollow tube of the trailer and you submerge it to launch the boat?

How did carb cleaner turn to mud dobbers and wasp nests ?
Yes I have found dobbers under the cover before

The dirt causes poor running similar to a clogged carb, and can also cause excess engine wear.
"How to the wasps like it when their nests are in the hollow tube of the trailer and you submerge it to launch the boat? "
They get angry!
I carry wasp spray, have needed it to unhook the boat.
I normally give the trailer tubes a shot when I get to the lake, takes care of it for the weekend.

No word on how the fish in the lake like residual spray in the water.

Rod

Seafoam or Mercury Quickleen.

The primer bulb and/or hose can cause this if it's starting to degrade, among a dozen other things.

Back