Car related YouTube channels

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
Anyone have any good car related YouTube channels that they enjoy watching? Please no Scotty Kilmer! I think we're all familiar with him.

I like the Copart tours this guy does -

And this guy gets some interesting cars in and does a good job showing them off. He's so negative and grouchy it adds to the entertainment!

Hoovie's Garage is a good one.

Ford Tech Makuloco is good as well, but is almost exclusively focused on repairs of Ford vehicles.

Lately I've been watching video's from Precision Transmission, they're a transmission repair shop, they do a lot video's of tear downs of transmissions and stuff, I think they're located in Texas, I think I came across them when I was looking for places to trash a local shop with the same name that went way downhilll after the old timer we used to trust retired and sold it a few years ago.

Samcrac
Cleetus McFarland
Fasterproms
LegitStreetCars
WhistlinDiesel
Tavarish
Finnegan's Garage
Car Wizard
Hoovies Garage
Chris Fix
Mighty Car Mods
Savage Garage
Regular Car Reviews
Vice Grip Garage

I may have a slight obsession with cars.

as others have stated:
Mighty Car Mods
the Skid Factory
Bad Obsession Motorsport
Cleetus
Tavarish
Hoovie's
the Car Wizard (WHEEZERD!)
Finnegan's Garage
Ford Tech Makuloco (helped me in a few repairs)

in addition:
Benny's Custom Works
Wrench Every Day
CarThrottle
Colinfurze (admittedly only tangentially car related)

Ive watched a number of South Main and Chris Fix videos. I like AmmoNYC videos too... Also Kent Bergsma's Mercedessource videos (hes a controversal personality in the classic MB world).

Generally I look for independent videos for something specific, so Im not looking for a specific provider, but an outcome or insight.

Back