Can I switch from M1 high mileage back to normal synthetic oil?

To be on the safe side and avoid a possible catastrophic failure, you should do an intermediary OC with Quantum Blue and the special transitional purge additive pack to make sure the engines chemistry reset is complete before fully switching over.
Any special procedure on which hand we should be using to pour in the oil?;););)

Last edited:
In my 2015 F150 with the 2.7 engineI have run 2 oil changes with M1 5w-30 high mileoil and 1 oil change with Valvoline Full Syn with Maxlife tech and 2 oil changes with rotella truck and suv and 1 with QSUD and one with PP and 1 oil change with Motorcraft from the dealer When the sealant on theoil pan leakes which was a common problem.

Any special procedure on which hand we should be using to pour in the oil?

I saw on a PF video where it was tested and verified to deliver the best results when the vehicle is oriented on a true magnetic N-S azimuth to the poles to align the fields of the ferrous particles with the nose pointing north during the process. If the polarity is reversed, all particles will cling inside the engine and release on the next run cycle resulting in destruction.

That poor test mower. It never had a chance.

Yes you can.

Step 1: Drain the used oil.
2: Replace oil filter
3: Install new oil.

Will it leak? IDK.

Why change? - cold weather?
Don't even think about "cleaning" . Nothing to think about.
No need for F.I cleaner - they should be avoided.
Seafoam? = Absolute garbage. Like LUCAS Oil Conditioner

I read very carefully the tech white engineering paper on my fuel line magnets. I went from about 12 mpg on my superduty to 35 mpg. The magnets require you change to oil each change with sequential letters. Amoco to best oil. Then castrol . Then diesel oil then enviro super oil. Ford oil than gravely oil.
My fear is after the 26 oil changes. Do I reverse the letters going down ?? Or start over at the A oils ??
I dont want to have to invest another 49.99 in another set of super fuel improving magnets . So i hope I can keep using them.
I am considering buying the aluminum transmission magnets. Guess they guarantee 500 k miles as long as the transmission fluid magnets are installed while the front of the car is exactly north...
This technology stuff can get really tricky. Even my neighbor who has been applying a new nicotine patch weekly for a year is having a hard time finding places without the patches to apply additional ones.

I read very carefully the tech white engineering paper on my fuel line magnets. I went from about 12 mpg on my superduty to 35 mpg. The magnets require you change to oil each change with sequential letters. Amoco to best oil. Then castrol . Then diesel oil then enviro super oil. Ford oil than gravely oil.
My fear is after the 26 oil changes. Do I reverse the letters going down ?? Or start over at the A oils ??
I dont want to have to invest another 49.99 in another set of super fuel improving magnets . So i hope I can keep using them.
I am considering buying the aluminum transmission magnets. Guess they guarantee 500 k miles as long as the transmission fluid magnets are installed while the front of the car is exactly north...
This technology stuff can get really tricky. Even my neighbor who has been applying a new nicotine patch weekly for a year is having a hard time finding places without the patches to apply additional ones.
What on earth?

Back