Can green & gold GC be mixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scored a dozen GC quarts. (6) are green (M02 & M04 numbers) & (6) are gold (M05 numbers). All are GC none are AC as confirmed by the labling. Can the GC gold be used w/ the green or shoud I keep them separate? Thank-you.

I would use what you can seperately but wouldn't hesitate to mix them if your 6 / 6 didn't work out to even oil changes.

I am running 5 quarts of the gold with 2 quarts of the green. I have about 3000 miles on the oil.

My car runs great with GC.

Now if I can find some German made Goodyear tires my BMW will be very excited!

quote:

Originally posted by shanneba:
Now, if I can find some German made Goodyear tires my BMW will be very excited!

That's funny!

Thanks all for the responses.

I have Goodyear GSA tires made in Germany from the factory on it now. I heard the F1s were made in Germnay and have been loooking at those online.

Off to fridge for an bratwurst and Lowenbrau!

Dunno about your allegiances, but if you mix green with gold you get the Green Bay Packers. A guy from Ohio might want to be careful with that,
wink.gif

quote:

Originally posted by bretfraz:
Dunno about your allegiances, but if you mix green with gold you get the Green Bay Packers. A guy from Ohio might want to be careful with that,
wink.gif

No...No, it's the black & gold (Steelers) that are a problem here. More recently, the purple color of the Ravens, a fitting name for a team that snuck off during the night.

The Packers are always welcome in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back