Can anyone read these spark plugs?

These came out from my ford fiesta 1.3 liter MY2007.
Vehicle mileage: 120k miles
Miles on plugs 10k
The car runs 80% of the time on LPG and 20% on petrol.
Two of the plugs have a redish color and the other two are more of a white-grey color
I did some long trips during the summer with outside temps up to 110F. The small engine really struggles with the a/c on at highway speeds. Coolant temps with obd reader in the summer up to a constant of 225F. I was thinking if the plugs show signs of overheating (red color). I have no significant coolant loss, maybe 200ml every 3000 miles.
The engine runs smoothly on petrol. On lpg I have some mild misfiring at idle but other than that the engine runs and pulls fine and gets decent mpg even on lpg.
P.S. I have zero oil consumption
16990267676983533502990444001361.jpg

These came out from my ford fiesta 1.3 liter MY2007.
Vehicle mileage: 120k miles
Miles on plugs 10k
The car runs 80% of the time on LPG and 20% on petrol.
Two of the plugs have a redish color and the other two are more of a white-grey color
I did some long trips during the summer with outside temps up to 110F. The small engine really struggles with the a/c on at highway speeds. Coolant temps with obd reader in the summer up to a constant of 225F. I was thinking if the plugs show signs of overheating (red color). I have no significant coolant loss, maybe 200ml every 3000 miles.
The engine runs smoothly on petrol. On lpg I have some mild misfiring at idle but other than that the engine runs and pulls fine and gets decent mpg even on lpg.
P.S. I have zero oil consumption
View attachment 186533
Up your petrol till the misfiring stops.

Is the propane system in your car a factory one or an aftermarket add-on? If not, are you using the same plugs and gaps with propane as the car originally called for with gasoline? Propane engines typically use colder heat range spark plugs and use a narrower gap. You might try experimenting with the gap to achieve a smoother idle on propane and hopefully eliminate the miss. I would try in the range of .65 mm to .9 mm. If the plugs are already a colder heat range than stock, you might try going one step hotter and see if that reduces the fouling, but beware of pre-ignition.

Rotate plugs when you rotate tires and you'll be good to go!
Eh, you might have to rotate the pistons too... I guess I've seen most engine carnage on 2 stroke snowmobiles, where a lean cylinder can become a holed or seized piston.
White white plugs in a 4 stroke still would make me very nervous, but maybe lean burning propane doesn't run hot enough to damage anything?

Back