Buying Used Wiper Blades

Years ago I purchased a cheap pair of noise cancelling headphones for a flight. They had a short in the wires. I Brought them back and yes someone put them back in the package and back on the shelf.

I thought this was literally about buying someone's used wiper blades, like on purpose. :ROFLMAO:

I put new wipers on my Camry years back but the old ones weren't horrible. I put them on my brother's beater Lexus. And tires. I think the steering wheel cover too lol.
Same here… though I work with a guy who does exactly that. I give him my old ones, if they’re too long he CUTS THEM SO THEY FIT!!!

This is the same coworker who was late one day (he is never late… ever) because his oil filter rusted off and it dumped all his oil onto the road. His exact words were “I guess 30,000 miles is the limit for an oil filter!”

My grandfather bought an electric breadmaker at Walmart several years ago. Got it home, opened it up, and it had a rancid ball of bread dough in it.

Walmart never checks anything that is returned.

I thought this was literally about buying someone's used wiper blades, like on purpose. :ROFLMAO:

I put new wipers on my Camry years back but the old ones weren't horrible. I put them on my brother's beater Lexus. And tires. I think the steering wheel cover too lol.
I did too, and knowing this page it could have gone either way.

Sometimes I have to take parts back that I normally wouldn't. Usually the story is a misdiagnosis in the shop and they don't want to charge the customer. They go back on the shelf with a note "for shop use only" so I know to not sell it over the counter.

Amazon is just as bad for reselling used items.
True. I received a used WaterPik last year which was sold to me as new. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I'm guessing someone had WaterPik #1 break and then bought WaterPik #2. Sent #1 back in for a refund in #2's box.

WalMart doesn't check anything.
I once returned stinky pork ribs (awful when I cut open the plastic) and they didn't even check or smell anything. Money returned, no questions asked.

There's return to trash and then file a claim with the vendor, and then there's return and put back on the shelf for sale.

Back