Buying 2...on the back always....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ToadU
BTW I have a degree from one of the top 10 public universities in the country. I'm not a dumb redneck like many in this business are I wear a jacket and tie to my office.
That top 10 university clearly failed you. I'm rocking a basic high school diploma and can type & proofread better than you. If that novel wasn't all the evidence you needed to identify a troll, you can't be helped. The bragging, arrogance, and elitist attitude are off the charts. One more person to add to the ignore list.

Originally Posted by Traction
Nobody has addressed how staggered tires on RWD cars fall under this rule. It's not possible, without buying 2 new rear tires every time they have worn 2/32's more than the front?
See, once again someone lists a valid point, and it's swept under the rug. I rest my case.

Originally Posted by AZjeff
A person has no right to put the public in danger because they have little money. You can retract the pompous and ignorant bit anytime.
Actually, you are 100% wrong for several reasons. One, if it's actually a danger to the public, don't you think there would be laws in place to prevent it? Two, a person has EVERY right to "put the public in danger" because of this thing called freedom. A person can buy 2 tires if they want. They can place them wherever they want. They can drive on exposed steel belts if they want. These are absolute undisputable facts. No expert, manufacturer, or internet wiseguy is a governing body. Until they are, I could care less what they think, I'm going to do what I want with my property. You know, because it's mine. Three, if I cause an accident because my rear tires have 2/32" less tread on my FWD vehicle (which will literally NEVER happen), I will suffer the consequences appropriately. Why? Not because of my tire placement decision, but because of my lack of driving skill. If you lose control of your vehicle, it is your own fault (except in the case of extreme icy conditions). This cannot be disputed. Which is also why you are usually ticketed in a one-car accident.

I'll stand with his correct label.

The topic did, indeed, "get people riled up."

All the useful points in this thread have been made.

The bickering, and personal criticism, merit the lock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back