Butt Whippings, NFL style.

opening week... Cowgirls devastated the New York Dwarf's 40 to zero..
I thought that was about as bad at it gets in the NFL

but yesterday the Miami Mullets beat the Denver Donkeys 70 to 20..
It looked like every time the Mullets had the ball they got a touchdown.
I dont remember if they ever punted.
probably not.

The Cardinals played hard. The Cowgirls did not.
wow.... that one didn't make my radar... it looks like the Cowgirls started believing their own hype.
Which isn't unusual in pro sports and what separates the eventual champs from the runners up.
attitude and knowing they have to win every game and that it wont be easy.

Sea whiners woke up. Football in the afternoon fits my nap schedule perfectly. Not sure why the Seagals had to make the game a full meal deal, but it's what they do.

70-20 was in Russ's face. Loafer needs to hang it up. Not that a pathetic D is all his fault but he can't keep his O on the field.

I used to like to watch professional football. I was a Chicago Bears fan. For the past probably ten years or so I've found the sport to be mostly unwatchable. The constant palaver from the announcers, the post touchdown end zone clown shows and the constant mind numbing commercials are really annoying. Lately the stadium fans seem to have dissolved into homicidal tribal fueds

Once in a while I go to a local Friday night highschool game. That's where the pure sport still exists. 🏈

I used to like to watch professional football. I was a Chicago Bears fan. For the past probably ten years or so I've found the sport to be mostly unwatchable. The constant palaver from the announcers, the post touchdown end zone clown shows and the constant mind numbing commercials are really annoying. Lately the stadium fans seem to have dissolved into homicidal tribal fueds

Once in a while I go to a local Friday night highschool game. That's where the pure sport still exists. 🏈
its the friggin commercials for me.. nothing but commercials,.. but I still like to watch it.
lets face it, you could have to watch golf, baseball or soccer... which are more like watching paint dry than anything else.

Reactions: pbm
love to see these childish names used with NFL players F2F
that stuff and worse happens at the stadium. :)
besides, doesn't almost everyone call them the Cowgirls or the Cowpukes?

Not to mention the quality of play is not worth watching. It's very boring.
Nice play with the word palaver. Had to look it up.

The headline gave me flashbacks from my elementary education, glad it was about sports and not carnal punishment.

I prefer college football to the NFL. It was so sweet watching Neon Deon get his !!! kicked by the Oregon Ducks Saturday! The season only gets tougher as we progress into the conference schedule, Plus it won’t get any better when they move to the big 12 next year! :p

love to see these childish names used with NFL players F2F
No offense meant about the Cowboys. I got that from my friends in Arlington; they are big fans and are brutal.
And, of course, they are the mortal enemy of the 49ers (Forty Whiners). Along with the Lambs, er ah I mean Rams.

And I hope Arizona is spent cuz we are taking my grandnieces to the game this Sunday.
I was a Raider fan. But they left for LA. Then for Vegas. Garoppolo? Please.

I have to include my Chiefs, as they definitely belong in this butt whippings post. They led 34-0 at the half, and coasted to a 41-10 victory over Da Bears. After their two game warm up, they are coming together and headed toward the top of the AFC again.

Back