Burger King: how the Whopper got it's name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
http://www.wdtn.com/global/story.asp?s=8825514

....and to think I thought it was because the founder of BK and his girfriend were playing in the back with the food and she took one look at him....and said..."My, what a whopper!"

never liked burger king, or as I call them "booger king" them dudes don't wear gloves when they make your food. maybe this guy can get a job at jiffy boob.
15.gif

Originally Posted By: Matt_S
I'm glad those buffoons got fired.

There's always the book deal!

I just saw that last night. "Mr. Unstable" pretty much sums it up IMHO. What an idiot. I'm glad those buffoons got fired.

Given a choice, I'd rather have "Mr. Unstable" taking a bath than making my burger and fries.

Originally Posted By: LTVibe
I just saw that last night. "Mr. Unstable" pretty much sums it up IMHO. What an idiot. I'm glad those buffoons got fired.

Given a choice, I'd rather have "Mr. Unstable" taking a bath than making my burger and fries.

Yeah, but before he took his bath, he was almost certainly handling people's food in some way. Scary stuff.

Originally Posted By: ToyotaNSaturn
Originally Posted By: Cutehumor
never liked burger king, or as I call them "booger king" them dudes don't wear gloves when they make your food. maybe this guy can get a job at jiffy boob.

Perhaps *THIS* guy could get a job at the jiffy place. (You'll need to login to see the topic thread).

No need to look for work at stiffy lube when mcd's will probably hire him. Its a wonder he didnt cause himself permanent injury with one of the utensils he had in the sink with him and you know the idjit wouldve sued bk for it too.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back