Brother having surgery

Ladies and gentlemen, please say a prayer and or keep my brother in mind. He’s having Achilles repair/surgery tomorrow at 8:30 am. Tore his left side Achilles Wednesday playing basketball with church pastor and members.

Thank You all and god bless 🇺🇸🇨🇦😍
Very sorry. Prayers sent. It's not a life threatening surgery and he will be fine.

Broke my ankle last year and had to get surgery to fix it. Actually the worst pain (except the immediate aftermath) was after the nerve block wore off ~18 hours after the surgery. I woke up and had to pop an extra hydro, turns out that drilling through your bones hurts like hell!

Anyway, good luck to your brother, and make sure he doesn't skimp on the physical therapy once he's able to start it! Don't cut it short because he feels good, see it through to the end as it really does work wonders.
Can I ask how it happened ? Jeesh ouch

Ladies and gentlemen, please say a prayer and or keep my brother in mind. He’s having Achilles repair/surgery tomorrow at 8:30 am. Tore his left side Achilles Wednesday playing basketball with church pastor and members.

Thank You all and god bless 🇺🇸🇨🇦😍
My thoughts are with him! Hopefully it went well! I’ve had mine torn in 2018 and repaired few weeks after injury. Recovery was quite long but not too bad. Following year I torn my ACL and it was waaaaay worse. Stay strong and consistent, and recovery will be quick. Cheers

Btw, I torn mine in may and roughly 6 months later was back on the pitch playing soccer.

Can I ask how it happened ? Jeesh ouch
Slipped on ice, foot stayed flat when I fell, CRACK. Was pretty unpleasant. Broke my fibula clean through with syndesmosis injury.
Screenshot_20210106-192155~2.jpg

Back