Bromobiles

You heard of snowmobiles, but these are Bromobiles. The truck is carrying two Polaris snowmobiles. One is a Pro RMK163. It has a 800 cc twin fuel injected liquid cooled engine. It’s a dedicated mountain machine. Check the paddles on the track. It’s made to go straight up. Photo is in the Super Store parking lot in Cranbrook, British Columbia. Enjoy.

85D6CA0A-9F42-4758-AC9F-D8DE95D8030B.jpeg
DBB40339-3090-46E1-B13B-E854B43D54AF.png

Last edited:
Whatever the case may be, I wouldn't feel comfortable hauling those snowmobiles the way they're hanging over the back without some kind of extra support. The "Super Deck" the snowmobiles are on is likely just for what it's doing and perfectly fine. It just looks odd to me especially with my lack of experience transporting snowmobiles.

Last edited:
Whatever the case may be, I wouldn't feel comfortable hauling those snowmobiles the way they're hanging over the back without some kind of extra support. The "Super Deck" the snowmobiles are on is likely just for what it's doing and perfectly fine. It just just looks odd to me especially with my lack of experience transporting snowmobiles.
With the amount of money invested in the sleds I’m surprised they’re not in an enclosed trailer

Sorry, don't get it. A BroDozer is a truck or suv owner modified to be totally useless for any reasonable purpose. These look like highly specialized high performance factory machines. Are they looked down on in BC for some reason? Looks pretty darn bad A to me.
Who said Bro’s are looked down upon Arizona boy? (Just kidding). ;)

Haha. I own 2 of those snowmobiles. And my riding bud has a sled deck similar to that one. We have used it to haul our sleds from Wisconsin to Montana and western WY. One reason it is used is better mpg in the truck. Also a long trailer can be hard to find a spot to turn around in the mountains. Also use a 30ft enclosed trailer, and I do prefer using the trailer. Take extra everything, snowmobiles, parts, gas, tools, generator, etc.

Bromobiles? Maybe. But I am 46 and younger than my bud....BTW his truck is not lifted, but I do have my truck leveled. OEM wheels.

At first that makes sense until you realize these guys are climbing a few housand feet up on unplowed forestry roads where they unload an take off into the mountains. A trailer wouldn’t make it. ;)
Doesnt look to have the tires to do that...

🤔

Whatever the case may be, I wouldn't feel comfortable hauling those snowmobiles the way they're hanging over the back without some kind of extra support. The "Super Deck" the snowmobiles are on is likely just for what it's doing and perfectly fine. It just looks odd to me especially with my lack of experience transporting snowmobiles.
I pity the Fiat 500 driver who rear ends that … this kind of load out would not pass muster everywhere …

Haha. I own 2 of those snowmobiles. And my riding bud has a sled deck similar to that one. We have used it to haul our sleds from Wisconsin to Montana and western WY. One reason it is used is better mpg in the truck. Also a long trailer can be hard to find a spot to turn around in the mountains. Also use a 30ft enclosed trailer, and I do prefer using the trailer. Take extra everything, snowmobiles, parts, gas, tools, generator, etc.

Bromobiles? Maybe. But I am 46 and younger than my bud....BTW his truck is not lifted, but I do have my truck leveled. OEM wheels.
If it has 795 cc or more it becomes a Bro Mobile. What are the displacements of yours? :)

If it has 795 cc or more it becomes a Bro Mobile. What are the displacements of yours? :)
They are both Polaris 800's. So 795cc each. One is 14:1 compression, the other is stock.
My bud has the same sleds, but both have turbos added. Garrett 2860 turbos.
IMO Polaris RMK is the best mountain sleds right now. But thats like Ford vs Chevy arguments...

I pity the Fiat 500 driver who rear ends that … this kind of load out would not pass muster everywhere …
I'm not sure the Fiat will hit the deck. Most likely go under and hit bumper like normal.
We use a 2500 truck, and the bottom of the deck is at my face. Im 6' tall.

Back