Brands You Miss

Olds88 1.jpg
Olds 2.jpg

In Upstate NY (by Ithaca:) Ponderosa Steakhouse.
Too lazy's to look it up but didn't Bonanza and Ponderosa start out with the other's name then switch in some kind of trademark standoff. Also how about Shakey's and Lum's not that there's much to miss there. Is Roma Ribs out there someplace? Never spent much on clothes. People used to tell me I knew the location of the world's last Robert Hall.

The last Ponderosa Steakhouse in Virginia (in Ashland) closed recently.

They were leaving Upstate NY by the time I was graduating high school.

There is still a buffet by me but WOW have they cheaped it up and made it not good. Wow. (Regular buffet. Thanks COVID) ...

They were leaving Upstate NY by the time I was graduating high school.

There is still a buffet by me but WOW have they cheaped it up and made it not good. Wow. (Regular buffet. Thanks COVID) ...

There was still one in Elmhurst, IL in 1988 when my family moved to Virginia. I don't know when it closed but it's not there anymore. If I recall correctly, my sister worked there for a while.

Too lazy's to look it up but didn't Bonanza and Ponderosa start out with the other's name then switch in some kind of trademark standoff. Also how about Shakey's and Lum's not that there's much to miss there. Is Roma Ribs out there someplace? Never spent much on clothes. People used to tell me I knew the location of the world's last Robert Hall.

Yes they did. I KNEW I remember Bonanza and Ponderosa was a little farther away in Cortlandt I think. I 🎓 graduated right around there.

Haven't been there since 2000...

Is Sears completely gone? They said on the radio yesterday Macy's is closing a bunch of stores.

I mean... supposedly some "haven't closed" but if I ever go a mall.. one end is either empty and boarded up 🤣🤣or some other store.

Amazon made malls unnecessary for me.

I mean... supposedly some "haven't closed" but if I ever go a mall.. one end is either empty and boarded up 🤣🤣or some other store.

Amazon made malls unnecessary for me.
Wait till you get a girlfriend, fiancee, wife. The mall will be your/her home away from home haha:D

Is Sears completely gone? They said on the radio yesterday Macy's is closing a bunch of stores.
We have a Sears …
bought a mower, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine , and fridge there in the last couple years …

Back