Brands You Miss

Photo_of_Gerber_Singles_product.jpg

2831_690_1172_383.jpg

slice.png

Last edited:
Where is "here?"

The one at the border of North Brunswick and Edison is a Bonefish Grill now

I live in Nokesville, VA but the Fuddrucker's that's still around is in Woodbridge, VA.

A couple of places that I miss are Baja Fresh and Quiznos. They're still around but not like they used to be. Closest ones are 30+ miles away.

And it looks like Cici's Pizza is on it's way out, too. Nearest one is closed permanently.

I live in Nokesville, VA but the Fuddrucker's that's still around is in Woodbridge, VA.

A couple of places that I miss are Baja Fresh and Quiznos. They're still around but not like they used to be. Closest ones are 30+ miles away.

And it looks like Cici's Pizza is on it's way out, too. Nearest one is closed permanently.

What happened to Quizno's?

I do live under a rock lol.

Oldsmobile,
My grandpa was an Olds guy, and His Last Car was my First.
1987 Olds Ninety-Eight Regency Brougham.
unfortunately, that was also around the time they killed the brand... I should have Follwed his pattern*, and Replaced the 87, with a 97, but they ended Production with the 96 model year... I ended up replacing it with a Sonata instead...

that 87 FWD 3.8l machine, replaced his Rusted out, 250k mi, 1977 Ninety-Eight, with the Olds 400 (well, 403 according to Wikipedia) which was the only reason the dealer took that car on trade...he wanted that 400 for his boat.

Oldsmobile,
My grandpa was an Olds guy, and His Last Car was my First.
1987 Olds Ninety-Eight Regency Brougham.
unfortunately, that was also around the time they killed the brand... I should have Follwed his pattern*, and Replaced the 87, with a 97, but they ended Production with the 96 model year... I ended up replacing it with a Sonata instead...

that 87 FWD 3.8l machine, replaced his Rusted out, 250k mi, 1977 Ninety-Eight, with the Olds 400 (well, 403 according to Wikipedia) which was the only reason the dealer took that car on trade...he wanted that 400 for his boat.

This post makes me want to watch Fargo.

Back