Bought an Integra

dishdude

$100 Site Donor 2023
Picked up a new Integra, it has a surprisingly high level of equipment for the segment. Exterior door handles light up, HUD, wireless Android Auto, full LCD instrument cluster, 16 speaker audio and a bunch of other tech. Rides nice, drives nice and quiet. Wish it had the 2.0T but the 1.5T will have to do, it has a nice growl from the intake but the exhaust seems a little too quiet for a sporty car. Hatchback versatility gives a ton of space for cargo.

bxiEPvr.jpg

93jaNq4.jpg

D2Fsf4N.jpg

JPgYpMH.jpg

zZP9BYr.jpg

Nice looking car. It looks bigger on the inside than the outside would suggest. I heard their interiors and sound system has improved massively as of late.

Picked up a new Integra, it has a surprisingly high level of equipment for the segment. Exterior door handles light up, HUD, wireless Android Auto, full LCD instrument cluster, 16 speaker audio and a bunch of other tech. Rides nice, drives nice and quiet. Wish it had the 2.0T but the 1.5T will have to do, it has a nice growl from the intake but the exhaust seems a little too quiet for a sporty car. Hatchback versatility gives a ton of space for cargo.

bxiEPvr.jpg

93jaNq4.jpg

D2Fsf4N.jpg

JPgYpMH.jpg

zZP9BYr.jpg

Add an exhaust from Borla or 27Won! Nice car.

Great choice. The manual makes it a fun ride in the desert canyons of the southwest. I like the grip of the suede seat inserts over the slipperiness of the vinyl in the lower trims. Excellent interior space utilization, too.

I was thinking that you had bought a old old Integra like a very late 90s one... And my first thought was... Did you replace the transmission ?

:LOL:

I'm glad I was wrong... That's a very nice car right there.

Very nice, well done! (y)
Maybe in the next year or two, they'll install the 2.0L w/10spd auto and can still be had with the 6spd manual.

EDIT:
Add rear HVAC vents.

Back