Bought a new F150 EB... tickets on the horizon!

The funny part about this post

Chevy nor Mopar can compete with this truck head to head

And the Ecoboost still gets bashed around here

Lots to learn guys
Lots to learn !!!!

Blue Oval Rules !!!!!🏁🏁🏁🏁

Nice ride for sure. Please upload some pics.
I would love for something that quick however money and speeding tickets keep me in my slow-mobiles!

Lots to learn guys
Lots to learn !!!!

Nobody is bashing-the issue is a comparable truck from RAM or Chevy will be be $5,000 to $7,000 less. You can by a lot of gas for the difference in mpg.

Nobody is bashing-the issue is a comparable truck from RAM or Chevy will be be $5,000 to $7,000 less. You can by a lot of gas for the difference in mpg.
You missed the message of the thread of my post

not talking about this thread of bashing
Pay attention

Are you going to lower it any and stiffen the suspension? as mine has worn in it’s gotten pretty soft, certainly not performance-oriented enough to handle that kind of power. Rear sway bar was a huge addition for mine, but with what you’re talking about doing, I’d be pretty concerned on setting the rest of the vehicle up to match it. Be safe!

If I was going to track something like that I would first add a roll bar inside and 4 point roll harness for both front passangers that was rated to handle my weight.

I had a neighbor who lived 2 doors up the street from me. When he retired he bought a jeep with an extreme special order engine. He use to say that he could actually see the gas gauge dropping when he floored it. One day he rolled it at least 3 times. The factory seat-belt was a not anywhere near enough protection. 6 months later got out of the hospital with a lot of metal in him including new additions to his spine, clavicle, and a few other bones. He never moved fast for the rest of his life.

If you are going to drive it like a race car, then protect everyone in it like a race car.
What sort of special engine did Jeep install and what decade did this happen

That is a raptor not a stx whats up with that.
This pic here is a Raptor dash. Can't see the difference from the one in my video? What's up with that?

2019-Ford-F-150-Raptor-15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I Have a 2019 raptor with that dash that you show in your vid. but it does have a boost gauge upper right my raptor is without the 9000$ 802 package so it has the cheaper dash. So whats with that steering wheel on your truck all those buttons and switches work { paddle shifters} on a stx yea right. Whats with the troll stuff you could not be more wrong. sorry Smile be nice.

Last edited:

Lots to learn guys
Lots to learn !!!!

Well, the TRX is north of 700HP stock, but it's not cheap.

Are you going to lower it any and stiffen the suspension? as mine has worn in it’s gotten pretty soft, certainly not performance-oriented enough to handle that kind of power. Rear sway bar was a huge addition for mine, but with what you’re talking about doing, I’d be pretty concerned on setting the rest of the vehicle up to match it. Be safe!
It will likely get the Bilstein or Fox 2.0 leveling kit that includes rear shocks. I don't want to get too crazy on suspension, but I do want something with lifetime warranty and proven abilities.

And Slick, it's a 10-speed. Open the video full size and you'll see it.

Subie, I believe your truck was a special order. Your dash in the original post is exactly the same as my 2020 STX.

MParr, may have been. There's no options specifically called out on the window sticker that say it should have the Raptor wheel; I'm trying to get a copy from Ford since I was dumb and didn't download it when I found it originally. Does yours have the Pro Towing package with the dash steering function?

So, I was bored with my N/A Subarus, and the wife was complaining she didn't have anything to get mulch, and gravel, and yada yada to the house. So I got a 2019 F150 SuperCrew STX with the 3.5 EB, ordered from Carvana. Same day I ordered the truck, I ordered an SCT BDX tuner with an 87 octane perf/tow tune, and an E30 performance tune from 5 Star Tuning, since I live in Cornfield, USA, and E85 is plentiful and cheap ($1.44/gal on today's fillup). Here's a quick closed-course, "professionally" driven, 0-100 run so you guys can have some giggles. My hand stopwatch puts this mid-4s 0-60, and about 10 seconds 0-100. Enjoy!

That is what l call a real man's toy. l am amazed by the acceleration.

What sort of special engine did Jeep install and what decade did this happen
It was some special order engine that was a very limited build, and I remember him saying it was made in Mexico and he had to wait for it. And there were very few of them sold each year, like about a dozen or less. I think it had twin turbos. I do not remember the exact year but it probably was about 9 or 10 years ago that he got it. He never told me the displacement, and he never opened the hood for me to see it. So what he told me about it is all I know. I still remember him saying he could watch the gas gauge dropping when he floored it. He totaled it about a year after he got it. He spent 6 months in the hospital, and about a year or 2 years after he got out of the hospital he came down with 4 stage pancreatic cancer and passed away about a year after that. He died March of 2015. He was 65 when he passed away.

He bought it after he retired, and he went to all the Pittsburgh sporting events he could go to. Baseball, hockey, and football, he tried to not miss any games. He was coming home from a baseball game and rolled it by the West end bridge.

Back