Bought a new 2023 Mazda CX-5

This is the first brand new car I ever purchased. I said I would never buy a brand new car, but I never experienced a used car market like the one I have faced over the last few years. I held out as long as I could waiting on a deal to come around. Problem is one never came, so decided to buy a new vehicle. 2023 Mazda CX-5. Hoping she lasts a long time and think it is a better value new compared to a lot of other offerings.

IMG-20230905-182714-593.jpg

You should really like your Mazda, great choice and color!

Daughter bought a 2015 CX-5 new and it's been excellent, a set of tires and one battery so far. I get a kick out of the Zoom-Zoom persona Mazda cultivated. We had a 2014 RAV4 and if you were blindfolded and drove both normally as 99% of people do you wouldn't tell them apart. Maybe the CX-5 is a closet autocross killer but I never pushed her car to find the zoom. Who flogs a cute ute?

Well done!
What color interior?
I can't tell from the pic but is there a sun/moon roof?
And I am glad that the wheels aren't black!

About as bulletproof as they come these days.
Nice color choice.
I find the driver's seat comfort lacking on base CX-5s, but comfort is always an individual thing.

About as bulletproof as they come these days.
Nice color choice.
I find the driver's seat comfort lacking on base CX-5s, but comfort is always an individual thing.
The cloth seats seem fine to me, but I also have a 2009 Mazda 5 Sport. I don't own any luxury vehicles, so ignorance is bliss I suppose.

What color interior?
I can't tell from the pic but is there a sun/moon roof?
And I am glad that the wheels aren't black!
Black cloth. No sunroof.

Good luck with it, Mazda's are awesome. Wife's car is a 2012 - 3 Skyactive engine, still has not needed a repair on anything. At this point in time she now works from home so its become a dead on reliable around town second car for us. It's still a blast to drive.

I'm loving my 2016, and trying to get the wife into one from her old Outback. It's the best car I've owned, including a bunch of Hondas, and an Audi that I regret buying to this day.

I test drove the CX-5 along with a bunch of others when I decided to get my Subaru. It was a close pick between the two. The Mazda is a great car, love that color. I think the Mazda has the best red and blue colors. I am sure you will enjoy it.

Back