Bosch Premium 3323 ~6400mi cut open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Topic filter run 7 months in Honda Accord 3.0L,15% MM with QSUD. Though I never had a tear in any PL14610 and I ran many and posted all, because of tear spate last one used ~2014. Saw topic filter as an Amazon add on item
Just for kicks counted pleats, 52 which one more the PL14610 and same as 2 BD+ I had used. Lots of media area and seam pleat spacing excellent. I did grab a few more later for
Replaced with another BP 3323 and some "intelligent molecules" Magnatec 0w20 that I got a on Prime Day special for $15 and change.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I like the looks of this. I'd be pleased.

As well, picked up a Bosch 3423 when it was an add-on item for $4.53. I feel more confident to use it in the future.

Originally Posted by SteveG4
I like the looks of this. I'd be pleased.

As well, picked up a Bosch 3423 when it was an add-on item for $4.53. I feel more confident to use it in the future.
As mentioned I am pleased. I picked 2 more up at $4.32 each and saw them go lower but as noted wanted to see the results first. Definitely worth that money.

Louvers look good too. Al in all, I've got no complaints. Boring which is good.

Originally Posted by edwardh1
Id pay double and get a fram ultra

And what would you accomplish by spending twice as much? Hint: nothing.

Originally Posted by dogememe
Originally Posted by edwardh1
Id pay double and get a fram ultra

And what would you accomplish by spending twice as much? Hint: nothing.

Agreed....

I've been buying these for (almost) everything I own/have owned since I started using Rockauto for project truck parts. Never had any problems or doubts but good to see inside of one, that's an excellent looking filter. Thanks for sharing!

You're all quite welcome for the c&p, kind words much appreciated. As mentioned in the OP, confident had I chosen I could have run this one twice. In addition to being curious how it fared, considering the cost for ~6400 mi. (1 MM oci) oci/fci, I got my money's worth of service from the 3323. Thus I'm satisfied with my roi here. Strictly as reference, I've seen anecdotes posted of more expensive filters run similar or significantly less oci/fci.

This result compares very favorably with the 7356 NG I've been using at times. I'm glad I tried one and have few more to run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back