Bosch brake pads from Rock Auto came with a rag?

Ordered some pads for the cobalt and they came wrapped in a rag. Normal or did I get someone elses return?

1691704851583.jpg

“Our new Bosch towel wrap package replaces the traditional paper and shrink wrapping previously used in Bosch packaging with a heavy-duty cotton towel in a distinctive blue color similar to those used by technicians,” says Robert Backode, director of product management, Bosch Brake Components LLC. “It offers the technician a quality branded product delivered in a package that makes it convenient and easy to use.”

“Our new Bosch towel wrap package replaces the traditional paper and shrink wrapping previously used in Bosch packaging with a heavy-duty cotton towel in a distinctive blue color similar to those used by technicians,” says Robert Backode, director of product management, Bosch Brake Components LLC. “It offers the technician a quality branded product delivered in a package that makes it convenient and easy to use.”
I like it. I can always use a rag when doing brakes

I have TWICE received front brake pads from RockAuto with a rag in the box, except for both of mine it was a red rag. Both boxes of pads were from the “close out” section. The pads were exactly what the description on the box stated. Yea, some tech had them in his hand and returned them for some reason.

Good to know it's legit. It wasn't a dirty rag so I figured it was some way to cut down on plastic and give the customer a free rag.

That’s a novel idea.

Back